top of page
The island Zverinac was first mentioned in written documents in year 1421, under the name of Surian, and in 1501 under the name Zvirinoz.
From the year 1690 until 1835 the island was in the possession of the noblemen Fanfogna. In 1746 family Fanfogna built a stone manor on the island. Also the olive oil mill and the St Ignatio church were built by the same family.
bottom of page